- Title: Create Web Charts with jqPlot
- Autor: Fabio Nelli
- Publisher (Publication Date): Apress; 1st ed. edition (November 21, 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: | 1484208633
- ISBN-13: | 978-1484208632
- File Format: EPUB, PDF
Create Web Charts with jqPlotshows how to convert your data into eye-catching, innovative, animated, and highly interactive browser-based charts. This book is suitable for developers of all experience levels and needs: for those who love fast and effective solutions, you can use the jqPlot library to generate charts with amazing effects and animations using only a few lines of code.
By the end of the book, you will have a good knowledge of all the elements needed to manage data from every possible source, from high-end scientific instruments to Arduino boards, from simple HTML tables to structured JSON files, and from Matlab calculations to reports in Excel. You will be able to provide cutting-edge charts exploiting the growing power of modern browsers.
- Create all kinds of charts using the latest technologies available on browsers
- Full of step-by-step examples, Create Web Charts with jqPlot introduces you gradually to all aspects of chart development, from the data source to the choice of which solution to apply.
- This book provides a number of tools that can be the starting point for any project requiring graphical representations of data, whether using commercial libraries or your own